So, a bit of a different post today: a tutorial (or something of the sort) on how to do a very easy canvas clutch bag...
1- you will need a canvas material to make the outer part of the clutch and a softer fabric to make the lining. Both parts should be the same measurements: 60 cm by 30cm.
2. Take the canvas fabric and turn it inside out (the side you want to have in the outer part of the clutch should be inside. Secure the sides with pins leaving the folded part of the fabric as the bottom of the bag.
3. With a secure stitch sew the sides of the bag and then turn it inside out and do the same with the lining fabric, consider that if your lining has a print that should be on the inner part and therefore you should sew it with the print in the inside.
4. Turn the canvas inside out leaving the stitched part in the inside and put the lining inside the bag.
5. fold the edge where the zipper should be leaving the rim of the lining inside the folded part and then secure the zipper on top of the folded part with pins.
6. Once you sew the zipper, hide the tops of it in the inside part of the clutch.
7. Fold the top third of the bag over the rest of it so it will stay down when you grab it.
8. If you would like, you can add a paint detail (either a rim or, for example, your initials).
You can also use a leather material or any sort of fabric you would like.
Hope you liked it!