Sunday 13 April 2014

The one palette you'll need this season

Product Love: Rimmel Brixton Brown Palette


As I mentioned in last week's post, I picked this up the moment I saw it in the drugstore since I'd been eyeing it online for about four months.

Como mencione en el posteo de la semana pasada, compré esto el momento en que lo vi en la farmacia porque la había estado deseando desde hace cuatro meses.


I seem to be really into the redish eye trend at the moment, and when I finally got my hands on Rimmel's Brixton Brown palette, I was in love.

Me parece que me está gustando mucho la tendencia de los ojos rojizos, y cuando finalmente conseguí la paleta Brixton Brown de Rimmel, estaba enamorada.


This beauty comes with five shades, all in the warmer side of neutrals. My favourite is the middle shade, which is a redish orange tone and the main reason I got this as I have nothing quite like it in my stash. 
The top right colour is a really nice Shroom (MAC) dupe, and super pigmented, perfect highlight for the brow bone or inner corner. 
The two shades on the left look super shimmery but they are not quite that. I'm not going as to say they are matte, but the amount of shimmer comes to a minimum when in the brush, and later, the lid. 
My only let down is the bottom right shade, a warm light brown which has close to zero pigmentation.

Esta belleza viene con 5 tonos, todos del lado más cálido de los neutrales. Mi favorito es el tono del medio, que es como un rojizo anaranjado y la razón principal por la que compré este producto ya que no tengo muchos tonos así en mi arsenal.
El tono de la derecha superior es muy buena réplicade Shroom de MAC, super pigmentada y perfecta para iluminar la ceja y el interior del ojo. 
Los dos tonos de la izquierda parecen super brillosos, pero no lo son tanto. Tampoco voy a decir que son mate, pero la cantidad de brillo baja un monton cuando en la brocha y luego en el párpado. 
Mi única desepción es el tono de la derecha, abajo. Un marrón claro cálido que tiene una pigmentación inexistente



Here you can see the colour payoff in the sun light and then inside light. As I said, the two on the left (here second and third shade) are not that shimmer, and the last one, is practically not there. 

Aquí pueden ver el color en la luz del sol y luego en interiores. Como dije, los dos tonos de la izquierda (Aquí segundo y tercer tono) no tienen tanto brillo, y el último color, es practicamente inexistente


All and all, I really like this palette, and it will live in my hand bag probably all of Autumn and Winter.

Dentro de todo, me gusta mucho esta paleta, y va a vivir en mi bolso de maquillaje probablemente todo el otoño e invierno.

Score: 8/10

Have you tried this? what do you think about it?
Ya la probaron, que les pareció?
Xo!
L.





30 comments:

  1. lovely colors <3
    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! All these neutral colors look great! Happy Monday. :)



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how that red color looks! Not sure it would look particularly good on me since I'm really cooled toned (ivory skin, ash brown hair) but that surely would look pretty amazing on warmer skin tones.

    Thrift Shop Blues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products! I love the colors♥
    Have a nice evening, dear!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rimmel and these photos are fabulous of the palette as they truly show the intensity of the colours!!

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    *I follow back on bloglovin'*

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice palette! I love your swatches!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shades pity one not so good http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors in this palette!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the colors look really pigmented! And neutrals are always perfect :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the colors of these palette *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. The eye palette looks so amazing. I wish we had Rimmel over here too :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving these colors! I love a great neutral palette with some shimmer! Perfect for day to night!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Como odio cuando compro un marrón con pigemntación nula! Y hay que pasarte ochenta veces para que se note! jaja. Un besote!

    Lottie | Little Once Upon a Time

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pallete is nice ♥ great prpduct dear

    mind to following each other?
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really adore this Rimmel brown eye-shadows pallette!
    I need to buy it!
    I'm green of envy LOL
    Kisses,

    http://mariluzgarzo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colours obviously are really versatile!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog!
    Fashion and the City
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. oohhhh me encanta!
    kss
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have that palette & I LOVE it! it's just perfect for everyday ..
    Please check out my blog: chitchatsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. si! las sombras calidas me parece perfecto!!! Me encanto, buena opción!

    http://www.jenyapio.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have seen your blog having nice look and good contain. If you are looking for traffic and money from blog then you need to get proper seo work and join me for get high traffic http://24hoursseo.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  22. this product seems really lovely! those shades are so beautiful, i'm a sucker for anything sparkly
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice colors. I wish I could see also the make up;) I like brown shades.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great palette, these colors seem perfect for a glamorous night! xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I might have to try this! I love that middle copper shade!

    http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete